Monday, August 07, 2006

Who ate all the pies?

It's Monday and it's day three of the diet. Yes, I'm on the old Slimming World so it's green & red days all round. Got to lose a couple of stone. Well, say "got to", I don't actually have to but as I look pregnant at times it's probably best all round. So Celia & I enrolled last Thursday, the big shop was done on Saturday and it's full steam ahead. Cut out the Dominos pizza & chocolate, and keep an eye on the beer. I'm taking my lead from Celia as she did so well last time, and kept most of it off, so I've got a role model and someone to make sure I don't cheat. Watch this space for updates. Hopefully, by November i'll be a bit thinner, but we'll see. Greebo cat is also on the diet as he weighs a stone. He's a little barrel. So it's a cutback on the biscuits for him.

No comments: