Monday, June 28, 2010

An update from a cat earlier today


Meow. Remember me?

Yes it's me, Greebo Cat, reporting for Furry News.  Not put any messages up for a while. Hey, it's all about Twitter these days (though I thought that was something to do with killing birds... hey ho). Just thought I'd report that it's too bleedin' hot at the mo and it's disturbing my sleep. Not that I get proper sleep these days with the strange hours that the bald monkeys are keeping these days. Bastards. And then there's that buzzy noise on the telly when the stupid men are kicking the ball about. Don't they know it's all about catching it and then kicking the hell out of it with your back paws? None of this putting it in the net bollocks (though England seem to be quite good at not putting it in the net ha ha ha ha ha).


AND my fur is going grey, as well as my garden being invaded by that dopey girl cat from over the fence. Ooh it's all go. Still, at least I've not had to go into Guantanamo for a while. I think they've learnt their lesson there...

Right, got to go and catch up on some sleep. Only got 23 hours yesterday and I'm knackered.

No comments: