Monday, June 19, 2006

That Tramore Feeling

Ever felt blissed out?


You know that moment where everything's right with the world. And months or years later, even on the crappiest of days, you think back to that moment and you're temporarily there again and the worlds okay for a few hours.

Mine is walking barefoot with Celia along Tramore beach with the warm waves from the Atlantic ocean splashing around our feet, the water so clear we could see the golden sand, sun beating down on our backs.

Tramore, for those who care, is a little seaside resort off the South Coast of Ireland, down the road from Waterford, which is big with surfers. The gorgeous Celia & I spent a week there last year, which was fabulous, and I can recommend it to anybody who’d like to get away from it all for a while. I'll probably wax more lyrically about it later.

If I ever want to chill out, I cast my mind back to that afternoon in September last year, where Celia & I unwound, and I’m gone.

If I can ever experience something that can match that, I’ll be a lucky pers
on.

That Tramore feeling.

No comments: