Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We Interrupt This Blog To Bring You Cat

Hi. My name is Greebo.

You may recognise me from my starring roles in the movies "Hanging Around People's Feet". "Feed Me Human, Now" and of course, my breakthrough role in "Enter The Litter Tray".

Apologies for hijacking this Blog, but these seems to be a distinct lack of me, the so-called "family cat", in this journal so far, so I had to intervene. Hence the lovely picture of me to the right. I'm like the Will Smith of the feline world.

Anyway, I've dragged myself away from a evening's kip to plonk myself on the typey bright screen telly thing in the back room. I saw the bald one's password earlier and have sneakily logged in whilst he's asleep. I like the female one, she's very important as she buys what they call "dinner" and gives me cuddles. The male one is nice to sit on, but thinks he's my boss. Don't worry though, I'll jump from the window ledge later and land heavily on his balls to remind him of my place in the household.

Anyway, I'm getting bored now as there's a full moon and I've got to get my quota of spaz behaviour in for the night, and also it's a right bastard to type with these paws. So goodbye for now.

Until next time, mip-meow.

No comments: